Brandwood Biomedical is a leading consultancy headquartered on the lower north shore in Sydney and with offices in China and New Zealand – providing technical, regulatory and commercial advisory services to the Medical Devices and IVD industry.
Our services support the whole product life-cycle, from investment readiness and due diligence to development and implementation of global regulatory strategies. Key service areas include Australian and International medical device sponsorship, agency services, post-market reporting, advertising and labelling compliance, clinical evaluations, expert technical reports and quality systems compliance.
Due to a continuing growth in our client base, we are seeking to expand our team with one or more Associate Consultants to support our growing client services in Australia, China and South East Asia and North America.
The successful candidate(s) will be joining our Sydney based team to:
- Provide consulting services in relation to Quality Management Systems and Regulatory compliance under the direct supervision of a Consultant or Senior Consultant;
- Provide support to team members in client related consulting projects;
- Conduct scientific literature research;
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of the Quality Management System;
- Support business administration and development.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a Science or Engineering field, preferably in the area of Biotechnology or Biomedical Engineering;
- Be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and in a team environment;
- Strong research skills including a high degree of competence in use of web based resources and social media and have strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in an Asian language would be highly regarded.
- Experience in the Biotechnology and Healthcare industry – particularly in medical devices or diagnostics is preferable; however this is not essential as training will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Consultancy with considerable opportunity for development and for international experience. If you present with the skills and qualities above, please apply now by sending your resume and contact details to Grant Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org.