The Department of Industry, Innovation and Science – Entrepreneurs’ Programme, supported by Austrade, has invited CEOs and senior executives of Australian health and Medtech companies looking at the China market to participate in the China Market Ready Medtech Seminar.
The seminar is designed to help companies develop knowledge to plan their China market entry, including understanding its complicated regulatory requirements, payment systems and reimbursements programmes. Participants will also learn how to build long-term successful business partnerships in China and how to assess, manage and mitigate IP and other risks.
Why You Should Attend
- Develop critical knowledge to plan your company’s China market entry
- Understand China’s complicated regulatory requirements and recent CFDA changes
- Understand China’s payment systems and reimbursements programmes
- Learn how to build long-term successful business partnerships in China
- Learn how to assess, manage and mitigate IP and other risks.
China market specialists Rob Scott, Director, China BlueSky and Brendan Mason, former General Manager, Cochlear Greater China, will deliver the seminar.
Rob and Brendan have over 20 years combined experience in managing companies and advising clients in the China medtech and biotech space. The programme also includes 2 hours of tailored consultation time for companies to confidentially seek advice on market development and key China market challenges.
Don’t miss this valuable event – participants can register online.
The one-day seminars will be held:
- Sydney (Tuesday 28 February),
- Brisbane (Thursday 2 March),
- Melbourne (Tuesday 7 March)
- Adelaide (Thursday 9 march).