Brandwood Biomedical is a leading consultancy service firm based on the lower north shore in Sydney – providing technical, regulatory and commercial advisory services to our clients who are primarily from the Biotechnology and Healthcare industry. We have an exciting opportunity for a full time permanent Office Administrator encompassing overall office management and administration duties.
About the role
- Support to Management Team – with various administrative tasks including the preparation of documents and templates and supporting corporate project activities, calling clients and creditors
- Reception duties – answering phone calls, welcoming guests, preparing meeting rooms, taking minutes, dealing with couriers, distributing mail, catering organising
- Travel booking – responsibility for managing travel bookings, including domestic and international
- Accounts & Bookkeeping support – in collating receipts and preparing of reports for Management Meetings, generate monthly invoices to clients and follow up outstanding debtors via phone and email
- Event Management – including the planning and coordination of social events and functions. This will involve preparing schedules and agendas, venue bookings and related paperwork
- General office and facilities management – including issuing office keys, coordinating car park access and all activities associated with building maintenance and some kitchen duties, purchasing and inventory, support wider team with administrative support
The ideal candidate will have 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role and be comfortable in a busy, small professional team environment. You must have a positive attitude for the job and making the office functional. You will be a team player and enjoy the opportunity to prioritise your working day which can sometimes be a fast-paced challenge. Your key attributes will include:
- Previous office administration experience in a corporate environment
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Team player with a cheerful and positive personality
- Excellent phone manner and comfortable to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Flexible to assist other team members when required
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
If you think you have the required experience and skills, please send your CV to Denise Souza at HR@brandwoodbiomedical.com
Applications close 10th April 2017.
Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted in person.
Consultant – Regulatory Affairs
Brandwood Biomedical is a leading global consultancy headquartered on the lower north shore in Sydney and with offices in China and New Zealand – providing technical, regulatory and commercial advisory services to the Medical Devices and IVD industry. We are a committed, supportive and family oriented team.
Due to a continuing growth in our client base, we are seeking to expand our Sydney based team. We are looking for team players who bring to us both a well-grounded practical knowledge of regulatory practice, the flexibility to apply their skills across a diverse range of client projects and who have a hunger to learn and grow with the business. A background in managing compliance at a global or regional level would be particularly well regarded but above all you must be able to operate in a commercially focused, client service environment. In this role, you will have the opportunity for personal growth and professional development in a challenging and energetic environment.
We take pride on our services ranging from support the whole product life-cycle, to investment readiness and due diligence to development and implementation of global regulatory strategies. Key service areas include Australian and International medical device sponsorship, agency services, post-market reporting, advertising and labelling compliance, clinical evaluations, expert technical reports, quality systems compliance and reimbursement.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Consultancy with considerable opportunity for future development and for international experience. If you present with the skills and qualities above, please apply now by sending your resume and contact details to Denise Souza at HR@brandwoodbiomedical.com